More Fun with Buttons!

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

I have been making some button crafts again. I don't know what it is, but I just think button art is so cute for kids. I also find it theraputic to sit and glue on buttons for long periods of time. It is instant gratification! Here are my latest creations...

The dear sillouhettes are on painted white canvases. I found the image through google images and then printed it, cut it out, and traced it onto the canvas. These are to go in the little boy room I designed a while back. You can see it here.

The initial is on a fabric wrapped canvas. I surrounded the edges with satin ribbon to finish it off.

Easy and fun projects! Anyone else have any button crafts to share?

2 comments

  1. I'm doing a very similar project with the letter and buttons. So cute!! I like how you think. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this!! The possibilities are endless! I especially love the deer silhouettes! I think I am gonna have to try this for christmas decor!!!
    Visiting from before and after party!
    dginovations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

HLL Interiors © . Theme by STS.